Rumors are swirling that Brock Lesnar may be departing WWE when his current contract expires shortly after next year’s WrestleMania.
Allegedly, Lesnar’s name has returned to the pool of athletes who are drug tested by USADA, the independent body who does chemical testing for UFC, clearing the way for his return to MMA when his suspension in that sport is over.
According to http://www.sportzmode.com, WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar has been announced for the following dates:
1. WWE live event – July 29th – in Detroit, MI
2. Monday Night Raw TV event – July 31st in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3. SmackDown live event – August 12th in Tampa, FL
4. Monday Night Raw TV event – August 14th in Boston, MA
5. SummerSlam PPV – August 20th in Brooklyn, New York
6. Monday Night Raw TV event – August 28th in Memphis, TN
7. Monday Night Raw TV event – September 11 in Anaheim, CA
8. No Mercy – September 24th in Los Angeles, CA
9. WWE live event – September 30th in Winnipeg, MB.
More details on Brock Lesnar’s schedule are available via SportzMode: