hosted by Michael Jargo & Ric Vickrey – SEASON 3 | EPISODE 25
@NotJargo and @TheRealRBV are back with a whole new episode of the Hitting The Marks Pro Wrestling Podcast powered by the ROAR Network at thegorillaposition.com, presented by Hamin Media, and in association with lastwordonprowrestling.com
On this weeks show:
– Fight For The Fallen to Air Free on BRLive. Tony Kahn Visits the Steve Austin Show. Tag Team Wrestling Takes Center Stage.
– Making Sense of Jon Moxley’s AEW and New Japan Deals.
– Can and Should MLW Invest in Jacob Fatu as the Face of the Company.?
– Villain Enterprise in Search of a Fourth Member? Is Marty on the Move?
– This Week in NXT. Welcome in the Age of the Undisputed Era. Women Heading Towards Caged Warfare. Futures Tournament. Plus Much More.
– Full WWE Stomping Grounds Preview. Pretty Much a Bunch of Ricochet Jokes… and more!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW HERE